*Flight* *Flight*

great game

my favorite upgrade is the turtle upgrade lmao. toss the turtle!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally CAN NOT believe such an amazing and stunning game has been submitted to newgrounds! This is truely NOTHING like any other game one newgrounds. Only a mastermind evil genius such as yourself could come up with such... such beauty and take so much passion and fit it into a game like this.

Marijuana Stand 3.0 Marijuana Stand 3.0

Thank you!

-Sina

Buster Buster

well

i would have rated higher but you should have options to use a webcam or your mouse because not everyone has one and you dont want to leave people out in playing your game

btomw responds:

If you're not using the webcam, the game isn't compelling enough to want to play. It's a simple affair meant simply to show that flash can do motion tracking pretty well.

Beyond Fear Zero Beyond Fear Zero

great game!

i got the feel of an arcade game while playing it!

Counting the Sheep Counting the Sheep

great game

it only took me 3 trys to get the highscore and thats cool that after you beat it it keeps on going . im on level 36 right now with 74885 points and going!!!! keep makin em

Tigersan responds:

Wow... level 36! It has got to be getting tough at that level :)

You keep playing em and we'll keep making em ;)

LethalRpgAdventure LethalRpgAdventure

great game

but i cant see the stats or health when i play. i dont know if its my computer or what

LethalRpgBattle LethalRpgBattle

great game

there is a glitch in it which i kinda liked. when you lose in a battle you dont lose your experience like it says you do. There is another 1 that i noticed. when your fighting the blob man it says "god" only when you attack otherwise it only says "ultimate" unless its my computer. Keep makin em!!

Water Bomber Water Bomber

pretty good

try to make more lives next time... otherwise it was a great game